PURMOTION™ MASTER TRAINING:
PurMotion™ Master Training program has four levels.
THE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
• 101 Level Course: “Train the way you move!”™ (16-hours)
• 200 Level Course: Body Weight Training Systems (16-hours)
• 200 Level Course: Free Weight Training Systems (16-hours)
• 200 Level Course: Core Bars, Handles/Grips, Lines-of-Resistance and Anchors Training Systems (16-hours)
• 200 Level Course: Ropes, Pulleys, Swings and Harness Training Systems (16-hours)
PurMotion™ Master Trainer Status: Complete Level 101 and 200 courses (80-hours)
LEVEL III SPECIALTY COURSES
• Requires full Master Trainer status to participate
• 300 Level Courses: PurSPEED, PurMMA, PurCORE, PurREHAB, PurBOOT-CAMP, PurBASEBALL, PurHOCKEY, PurSOCCER, PurADV-PD etc.
LEVEL IV PURMENTORSHIP
• Mentorship Eligibility: attain Master Trainer status; complete 3 specialty courses
PURMOTION™ FTS WORKSHOPS
Our one-day workshop is designed to teach trainers the proper usage of all PurMotion™ products used in conjunction with the FTS™. The FTS Workshop™ will teach your trainers how to design and implement functional workouts that are balanced, challenging and exciting. Participants will get practical applications of paramount concepts like basic human movements, planes of motion, complex movements, bilateral/unilateral loads and how to bring it all together when designing workouts. Participants and trainers will understand how different and unique the PurMotion™ SYSTEM is when compared to popular/generic workout programs such as CrossFit, Boot Camps, etc.
No Functional Training Equipment company can match the depth of knowledge your trainers will experience that day! OUR PROMISE!
We will work with your trainers to create safe and fun group training classes that are scaled for all fi tness levels.
TOPICS COVERED IN WORKSHOP
• The PurMotion™ Training Philosophy
• Hands-on instruction for signature training products used on the FTS™
• The Renegade™ System
• Vector Trax™ and Core Bars™
• Resistance Bands and Training Ropes
• Pull-Up and Monkey Bars
• Incorporation of other functional training equipment with the FTS™
• Scalable exercise variations for all fi tness levels
• Detailed instructional use for the AirFit™ Trainer PRO – from warm up to cool down
• Different categories of group workouts, such as endurance, strength and power classes
• Participation in sample workouts lead by a PurMotion™ Master Trainer
• Learn to design your own custom workouts using the Purmotion™ “Rules of Engagement.”
• Implementing group training classes with the FTS™ as a profi t center for your facility